1. The PERK/PKR-eIF2α pathway negatively regulates porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus replication by attenuating global protein translation and facilitating stress granule formation. Journal of Virology. 2022-01-12, J Virol 96:1: e01695-21.
2. Evidence of microglial immune response following coronavirus PHEV infection of CNS. Frontiers in Immunology, 2022-01-10, 12, 804625. DOI: 10.3389/fimmu.2021.804625.
3. Cell-surface glycans act as attachment factors for porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus. Veterinary Microbiology. 2022 Feb, 265: 109315.
4. Microtubule depolymerization limits porcine betacoronavirus PHEV replication. Veterinary Microbiology. 2022 April 27, 269: 109448.
5. Porcine Haemagglutinating Encephalomyelitis Virus Triggers Neural Autophagy Independent of ULK1. Journal of Virology. 2021 Sep 9; 95(19): e00851-21. pp.JVI0085121.
6. Orf virus ORF120 protein positively regulates the NF-κB pathway by interacting with G3BP1. Journal of Virology. 2021 Sep 9; 95(19): e00153-21.
7. Prevalence and Characterization of Cryptosporidium Species in Tibetan Antelope (Pantholops hodgsonii). Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology, 2021, 11:713873. doi: 10.3389/fcimb.2021.713873.
8. Host factor cyclophilin B affects Orf virus replication by interacting with viral ORF058 protein. Veterinary Microbiology, July 2021, 258: 109099.
9. Porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus induces atypical autophagy via opposite regulation of expression and nuclear translocation of transcription factor EB. Veterinary Microbiology, 2021 Apr; 255:109015.
10. DDIT3 targets innate immunity via the DDIT3-OTUD1-MAVS pathway to promote bovine viral diarrhea virus replication. Journal of Virology. 2021. J Virol 95: e02351-20.
11. Porcine Haemagglutinating Encephalomyelitis Virus Deactivates Transcription Factor IRF3 and Limits Type I Interferon Production. Veterinary Microbiology, 2021 Jan; 252: 108918.
12. miR-142a-3p promotes the proliferation of porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus by targeting Rab3a. Archives of Virology, 2020 Feb; 165(2):345-354.
13. MiR-10a-5p-Mediated Syndecan 1 Suppression Restricts Porcine Hemagglutinating Encephalomyelitis Virus Replication. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2020, 11: 105.
14. An experimental model of neurodegenerative disease based on porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus-related lysosomal abnormalities. Molecular Neurobiology. 2020 Sep 2, 57(12): 5299-5306.
15. Porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus activation of the integrin α5β1-FAK-Cofilin pathway causes cytoskeletal rearrangement to promote its invasion of N2a cells. Journal of Virology. 2019 Feb 19; 93(5). pii: e01736-18.
16. ATN-161 reduces virus proliferation in PHEV-infected mice by inhibiting the integrin α5β1-FAK signaling pathway. Veterinary Microbiology, 2019 Jun; 233: 147-153.
17. Cellular microRNA bta-miR-2361 inhibits bovine herpesvirus 1 replication by directly targeting EGR1 gene. Veterinary Microbiology, 2019 Jun; 233: 174-183.
18. Genomic characterization of two Orf virus isolates from Jilin province in China. Virus Genes, 2019 Aug; 55(4):490-501.
19. Ulk1 Governs Nerve Growth Factor/TrkA Signaling by Mediating Rab5 GTPase Activation in Porcine Hemagglutinating Encephalomyelitis Virus-Induced Neurodegenerative Disorders. Journal of Virology. 2018 Jul 31; 92(16). pii: e00325-18.
20. Genomic characterization and pathogenicity of a porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus strain isolated in China. Virus Genes. 2018 Oct;54(5):672-683.
21. Porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus enters Neuro-2a cells via clathrin-mediated endocytosis in a Rab5-, cholesterol-, and pH-dependent manner. Journal of Virology. 2017 Nov 14; 91(23). pii: e01083-17.
22. Induction of atypical autophagy by porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus contributes to viral replication. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology. 2017, 7:56.
23. miR-21a-5p contributes to porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus proliferation via targeting CASK-interactive protein1 in vivo and vitro. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2017, 8: 304.
24. miR-142-5p Disrupts Neuronal Morphogenesis Underlying Porcine Hemagglutinating Encephalomyelitis Virus Infection by Targeting Ulk1. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology. 2017 May 3; 7:155.
25. Cyclophilin B facilitates the replication of Orf virus. Virology Journal. 2017, Jun 15; 14(1): 114.
26. Baicalin Protects Mice from Lethal Infection by Enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2017, 8:395.
27. The matrix protein of vesicular stomatitis virus inhibits host-directed transcription of target genes via interaction with the TFIIH subunit p8. Veterinary Microbiology, 2017 Sep; 208: 82-88.
28. EIF3i Affects Vesicular Stomatitis Virus Growth by Interacting with Matrix Protein. Veterinary Microbiology, 2017 Dec; 212: 59-66.
29. Development of a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the rapid diagnosis of Orf virus infections. Journal of Virological Methods. 2016, Jul 2; 236:10-17.
30. The evidence of porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus induced nonsuppurative encephalitis as the cause of death in piglets. 2016, PeerJ. 2016 Sep 15; 4:e2443.
31. Role of autophagy in cellular response to infection with Orf virus Jilin isolate. Veterinary Microbiology, 2016 Sep 25; 193: 22-27.