1. Huang JC, Yue ZP, Yu HF, et al. TAZ ameliorates the microglia-mediated inflammatory response via the Nrf2-ROS-NF-κB pathway. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids. 2022; 28: 435-449.
2. Yu HF, Yang ZQ, Xu MY, et al. Yap is essential for uterine decidualization through Rrm2/GSH/ROS pathway in response to Bmp2. Int J Biol Sci. 2022; 18: 2261-2276.
3. Huang JC, Duan CC, Jin S, et al. HB-EGF induces mitochondrial dysfunction via estrogen hypersecretion in granulosa cells dependent on cAMP-PKA-JNK/ERK-Ca2+-FOXO1 pathway. Int J Biol Sci. 2022; 18: 2047-2059.
4. Yu HF, Zheng LW, Yang ZQ, et al. TAZ as a novel regulator of oxidative damage in decidualization via Nrf2/ARE/Foxo1 pathway. Exp Mol Med. 2021; 53: 1307-1318.
5. Luo M, Zheng LW, Wang YS, et al. Genistein exhibits therapeutic potential for PCOS mice via the ER-Nrf2-Foxo1-ROS pathway. Food Funct. 2021; 12: 8800-8811.
6. Yu HF, Duan CC, Yang ZQ, et al. Malic enzyme 1 is important for uterine decidualization in response to progesterone/cAMP/PKA/HB-EGF pathway. FASEB J. 2020; 34: 3820-3837.
7. Ma L, Duan CC, Yang ZQ, et al. Novel insights into Dhh signaling in antler chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation: Involvement of Foxa. J Cell Physiol. 2020; 235: 6023-6031.
8. Yu HF, Zheng LW, Yang ZQ, et al. Bmp2 regulates Serpinb6b expression via cAMP/PKA/Wnt4 pathway during uterine decidualization. J Cell Mol Med. 2020; 24: 7023-7033.
9. Ma L, Yang ZQ, Ding JL, et al. Function and regulation of transforming growth factor β1 signalling in antler chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation. Cell Prolif. 2019; 52: e12637.
10. Ma L, Duan CC, Yang ZQ, et al. Crosstalk between Activin A and Shh signaling contributes to the proliferation and differentiation of antler chondrocytes. Bone. 2019; 123: 176-188.
11. Yu HF, Duan CC, Yang ZQ, et al. HB-EGF ameliorates oxidative stress-mediated uterine decidualization damage. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2019; 2019: 6170936.
12. Yu HF, Tao R, Yang ZQ, et al. Ptn functions downstream of C/EBPβ to mediate the effects of cAMP on uterine stromal cell differentiation through targeting Hand2 in response to progesterone. J Cell Physiol. 2018; 233: 1612-1626.
13. Zhang HL, Yang ZQ, Duan CC, et al. WNT4 acts downstream of BMP2 to mediate the regulation of ATRA signaling on RUNX1 expression: Implications for terminal differentiation of antler chondrocytes. J Cell Physiol. 2018; 233: 1129-1145.