1. Yuanyuan Li+*, Jianquan Zhang+, Shunjie Liu, Chen Zhang, Clarence Chuah, Youhong Tang, Ryan T. K. Kwok, Jacky W. Y. Lam, Hanlin Ou*, Dan Ding, Ben Zhong Tang*, Enlarging Reservoir: High Absorption Coefficient Dyes Enable Synergetic Near Infrared-II Fluorescence Imaging and Near Infrared-I Photothermal Therapy. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2021, 2102213. https://doi.org/10.1002/adfm.202102213(IF=14.86).
2. Yuanyuan Li+, Zhaochong Cai+, Shunjie Liu+, Haoke Zhang, Sherman T. H. Wong, Jacky W. Y. Lam, Ryan T. K. Kwok, Jun Qian*, and Ben Zhong Tang*, Design of AIEgens for near-infrared IIb imaging through structural modulation at molecular and morphological levels, Nat. Commun., 11, 1255, 2020. (IF=11.88)
3. Yuanyuan Li+, Shunjie Liu+, Huwei Ni+, Haoke Zhang, Hequn Zhang, Clarence Chuah, Chao Ma, Kam Sing Wong, Jacky W. Y. Lam, Ryan T. K. Kwok, Jun Qian*, Xuefeng Lu*, Ben Zhong Tang*, ACQ‐to‐AIE Transformation: Tuning Molecular Packing by Regioisomerization for Two‐photon NIR Bioimaging, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2020, 59, 12822. (If=12.25)
4. Yuanyuan Li+, Chuansheng Li+, Tao Jiang+, Lihua Zhou, Pengfei Zhang, Ryan T. K. Kwok, Jacky Wing Yip Lam, Ping Gong, Lintao Cai, and Ben Zhong Tang, Aptamer-Anchored Rubrene-Loaded Organic Nanoprobes for Cancer Cell Targeting and Imaging，CCS Chemistry, 2019, 1(3): 251-260.
5. Hongbo Cheng+, Yuanyuan Li+, et al., Assembly strategies of organic-based imaging agents for fluorescence and photoacoustic bioimaging applications. Chem. Soc. Rev., 2020. 49, 21-31. (co-first author) (IF=41.35)
6. Tianfu Zhang+, Yuanyuan Li+, Zheng Zheng, Ruquan Ye, Yiru Zhang, Ryan T. K. Kwok, Jacky W. Y. Lam, and Ben Zhong Tang, In-situ Monitoring Apoptosis Process by a Self-reporting Photosensitizer, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2019, 141, 5612-5616. (co-first author) (IF=14.75)
7. Hai-Tao Feng+*, Yuanyuan Li+, Xingchen Duan, Xiaoxuan Wang, Chunxuan Qi, Jacky W. Y. Lam, Dan Ding, and Ben Zhong Tang, Substitution Activated Precise Phototheranostics through Supramolecular Assembly of AIEgen and Calixarene, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2020, 142, 37, 15966–15974. (co-first author) (IF=14.75)
8. Yuanyuan Li, Chunhuan Jiang, Dawei Zhang, Ying Wang, Kelong Ai, Xiaoyan Ren, Xuesi Chen and Lehui Lu. Targeted polydopamine nanoparticles enable photoacoustic imaging guided chemo-photothermal synergistic therapy of tumor. Acta Biomater., 2017,47,124-34. (IF=6.68)
9. Yuanyuan Li, Shunjie Liu, Xun Zhao, Ying Wang, Jianhua Liu, Xianhong Wang and Lehui Lu, CO2-based Amphiphilic Polycarbonate Micelles Enable a Reliable and Efficient Platform for Tumor Imaging. Theranostics. 2017,17,4689-98. (IF=8.12)
10. Yuanyuan li+, Shunjie Liu+, Ryan T. K. Kwok, Jacky W. Y. Lam, and Ben Zhong Tang. Sparks fly when AIE meets with polymers. Mater. Chem. Front., 2019, 3, 2207-2220. (IF=6.78)
11. Shunjie Liu+, Haoke Zhang+, Yuanyuan Li+, Junkai Liu, Lili Du, Ming Chen, Ryan T. K. Kwok, Jacky W. Y. Lam, David Lee Phillips, and Ben Zhong Tang, Strategies to Enhance the Photosensitization: Polymerization and the Donor–Acceptor Even–Odd Effect. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2018, 46, 15409-15413. (co-first author) (If=12.25)
12. Shunjie Liu+, Yuanyuan Li+, et al. Molecular Motion in the Solid State. ACS Mater. Lett., 2019, 1, 425-431. (co-first author)
13. Pengfei Zhang+, Tao Jiang+, Yuanyuan Li+, Zheng Zhao, Ping Gong, Lintao Cai, Ryan T. K. Kwok, Jacky Wing Yip Lam, Xinggui Gu, and Ben Zhong Tang. Zhang P, Jiang T, Li Y, et al. Bio‐orthogonal AIE Dots Based on Polyyne-Bridged Red-emissive AIEgen for Tumor Metabolic Labeling and Targeted Imaging. Chem Asian J., 2019, 14, 770-774. (co-first author) (IF=3.55)
14. Qianyi Zhang, Jianzhong Shi, Guohua Deng, Jing Guo, Xianying Zeng, Xijun He, Huihui Kong, Chunyang Gu, Xuyong Li, Jinxiong Liu, Guojun Wang, Yan Chen, Liling Liu, Libin Liang, Yuanyuan Li, Jun Fan, Jinliang Wang, Wenhui Li, Lizheng Guan, Qimeng Li, Huanliang Yang, Pucheng Chen, Li Jiang, Yuntao Guan, Xiaoguang Xin, Yongping Jiang, Guobin Tian, Xiurong Wang, Chuanling Qiao, Chengjun Li, Zhigao Bu and Hualan Chen, H7N9 influenza viruses are transmissible in ferrets by respiratory droplet. Science. 2013,341,410-414.