1. Xu D, Tang B, Yang Y, et al. Vaccination with a DNase II recombinant protein against Trichinella spiralis infection in pigs. Vet Parasitol. 2021 Sep; 297:109069..
2. Wang N, Bai X, Ding J, et al. Trichinella infectivity and antibody response in experimentally infected pigs. Vet Parasitol. 2021 Sep; 297:109111..
3. Xuemin Jin, Xue Bai, Ying Zhao, et al. Nrf2 Participates in M2 Polarization by Trichinella spiralis to Alleviate TNBS-Induced Colitis in Mice. Front Immunol. 2021 Jun 23;12:698494.
4. Daoxiu Xu, Xue Bai , Jing Xu , et al.The immune protection induced by a serine protease from the Trichinella spiralis adult against Trichinella spiralis infection in pigs， PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2021 May 10;15(5):e0009408.
5. Ning Xu, Xue Bai, Yan Liu, et al. The Anti-Inflammatory Immune Response in Early Trichinella spiralis Intestinal Infection Depends on Serine Protease Inhibitor-Mediated Alternative Activation of Macrophages. J Immunol. 2021 Mar 1;206(5):963-977.
6. Xiaolei Liu, Yayan Feng, Xue Bai, et al. Comparative multi-omics analyses reveal differential expression of key genes relevant for parasitism between non-encapsulated and encapsulated Trichinella Commun Biol. 2021 Jan 29;4(1):134.
7. Wang N, Bai X, Tang B, et al. Primary characterization of the immune response in pigs infected with Trichinella spiralis. Vet Research. 2020 Feb 21;51(1):17.
8. Xuemin Jin, Xue Bai, Yong Yang, et al. NLRP3 played a role in Trichinella spiralis-triggered Th2 and regulatory T cells response. Vet Research. 2020 Aug 27; 51(1):107.
9. Wang Y, Bai X, Zhu H, et al. Immunoproteomic analysis of the excretory-secretory products of Trichinella pseudospiralis adult worms and newborn larvae. Parasit Vectors. 2017, 10(1):579.
10. Ding J, Bai X, Wang X, et al. Immune Cell Responses and Cytokine Profile in Intestines of Mice Infected with Trichinella spiralis. Front Microbiol. 2017, 8:2069.