1. Yu HF, Duan CC, Yang ZQ, et al. Malic enzyme 1 is important for uterine decidualization in response to progesterone/cAMP/PKA/HB-EGF pathway. FASEB J. 2020; 34: 3820-3837.
2. Ma L, Duan CC, Yang ZQ, et al. Novel insights into Dhh signaling in antler chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation: Involvement of Foxa. J Cell Physiol. 2020; 235: 6023-6031.
3. Yu HF, Zheng LW, Yang ZQ, et al. Bmp2 regulates Serpinb6b expression via cAMP/PKA/Wnt4 pathway during uterine decidualization. J Cell Mol Med. 2020; 24: 7023-7033.
4. Ma L, Yang ZQ, Ding JL, et al. Function and regulation of transforming growth factor β1 signalling in antler chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation. Cell Prolif. 2019; 52: e12637.
5. Ma L, Duan CC, Yang ZQ, et al. Crosstalk between Activin A and Shh signaling contributes to the proliferation and differentiation of antler chondrocytes. Bone. 2019; 123: 176-188.
6. Yu HF, Duan CC, Yang ZQ, et al. HB-EGF ameliorates oxidative stress-mediated uterine decidualization damage. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2019; 2019: 6170936.
7. Yu HF, Tao R, Yang ZQ, et al. Ptn functions downstream of C/EBPβ to mediate the effects of cAMP on uterine stromal cell differentiation through targeting Hand2 in response to progesterone. J Cell Physiol. 2018; 233: 1612-1626.
8. Zhang HL, Yang ZQ, Duan CC, et al. WNT4 acts downstream of BMP2 to mediate the regulation of ATRA signaling on RUNX1 expression: Implications for terminal differentiation of antler chondrocytes. J Cell Physiol. 2018; 233: 1129-1145.
9. Yang ZQ, Zhang HL, Duan CC, et al. IGF1 regulates RUNX1 expression via IRS1/2: Implications for antler chondrocyte differentiation. Cell Cycle. 2017; 16: 522-532.
10. Yu HF, Yue ZP, Wang K, et al. Gja1 acts downstream of Acvr1 to regulate uterine decidualization via Hand2 in mice. J Endocrinol. 2017; 233: 145-157.